The aim of the Non-Member Volunteer Award is to recognise the good service of a Non-Member Volunteer or Business/Organisation.
This nomination is to recognise a non-member volunteer or business / organisation with a Thanks Badge and/or Thanks Certificate.
* The nominee needs to have provided good service to Girl Guides Australia or State Girl Guide Organisation.
* The nomination is to be made without the knowledge of the recipient.
* Nominations can be received at any time during the year, but must be received at least 2 months prior to the anticipated date of presentation.
* To recognise a person / organisation relevant information about the person / organisation is required. Relevant information and examples about the contribution will make it easier to process the nomination.
* There is information to assist you to complete this form in short explanations beneath some questions and in Guide Lines.
* When completing this online form you may save and return to it at any time, you can make changes as necessary and leave blank any questions you are unable to complete.